Are you working from home right now and need a mental break?
Are you not quite ready to workout in person due to the pandemic?
Is your work schedule or your kids' schedule crazy right now and you need a shorter workout to maximize your time?
Do you have small kids and don't want to pay a babysitter while you workout?
Then Zoom workouts through sfBFITness are for you! The formats change daily so you will never get bored while your heart is pumping and you are blasting the fat away! See the Class Formats tab for all classes offered through Zoom.
Zoom workouts are really convenient. Here are the steps to take a Zoom class with us:
1. Before you can take a class, you must either be on our email list so you know which classes are offered, or you can visit the Calendar page on this website every week to see the workouts. Look for your favorite workouts or try them all!
2. Paypal or Venmo Katie with the online Zoom class(es) you'd like to take clearly marked in the Memo line. (For example: Monday 3/8 Leg Burn). She will send you a Zoom link to join. YOU MUST SIGN UP AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS BEGINS TO RECEIVE THE LINK. If you don't have PayPal or Venmo, contact Katie at email@example.com if you'd prefer to send a check. Each 40-minute Zoom class is just $9. For more information on paying for classes, including Paypal and Venmo usernames, see the Pricing tab.
3. Download the Zoom app on your iphone, laptop, or iPad. You can do the class from this device or play it on your tv screen if you have the appropriate HDMI cables or a Smart TV.
4. Find an open space in your house where you can move around safely and not trip on anything like toys or an area rug.
5. About 10 minutes before class, click on the link you were emailed. (If you're doing the class on a phone you will need to enter a password as well.) Katie will mute the class participants once the workout begins to eliminate background noise. She will be able to see you but not hear you.
6. You're all set for a fun 40-minute workout!